Sunday 14 July 2013

I Need Your Help + Recommendations!

A quick little post today but an important one! I need your recommendations for a few products that I'm lacking in my life, and what better way to try new things then to get your recommendations. I would love to hear what you guys are loving for each category!

Concealer
I am seriously lacking in a good concealer, I'm looking for one that covers under eye circles coz no one wants to see that. It doesn't have to cover blemishes or rednesses because I rarely get those so anything that can cover under eye bags would be amazing!

Face Wash
Every time I go into the drugstore I ask the ladies that work there for recommendations and every single one they have recommended have sucked. Im looking for something that can remove my makeup and is for normal skin!

Face Primer
Its about time that I started using a primer under my makeup as I am seriously lazy when it comes to face primers. I'm not looking to spend a tonne of money on it so the cheaper the better!

Makeup That Doesn't Flash Back
Lastly...whenever I take photos my face looks like a ghost. No matter what I do even when I use all non SPF products this still happens so if anyone can help with any makeup products to stop this from happening that would be greatly appreciated!

Thankyou so much and I am looking forward to your recommendations!

Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment