Tuesday 16 July 2013

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles - First Impressions & Review


 After putting it off for ages I finally caved in and bought this product. The reason I have never wanted to buy it is because of the price...it's $18 yes you read that correctly. For a Maybelline product I was not willing so spend that much on something that I wasn't sure was going to work for me. After reading literally tonnes of amazing reviews on this product I figured that hopefully it would be worth the price. And oh boy were the reviews right.

This product is targeted at under eye circles which if you haven't noticed I have a problem with. I wasn't too interested in the claim for "age rewinding" as i'm not that old, however its better to start preventing all that nastiness now right?

The applicator is the strangest little thing i've ever seen, its like a furry ball on the end of the cancealer that when you wind up squeezes product through the little brush thing. Its incredibly soft and smooth when applying, it also helps with blending the product out and is really easy to control when it comes to dispensing product. For those who are scarred of bacteria build up, I honestly don't see why this might be a problem as I wouldn't use it on any blemishes or pimples or anything like that because I don't think it would have enough coverage, so I wouldn't worry about any nastiness building up on the applicator.

The coverage of this is amazing for under eye circles. Its literally like wiping them away when the product glides on underneath your eyes. You also don't need much of the product as it has enough coverage and colour correcting abilities in just one swipe. As far as creasing goes, I've worn this product for over 8 hours and haven't noticed any creasing in the slightest.

I would highly recommend this product to those who suffer from under eye circles like I do, also to any Australians out there who are reluctant to purchase this because of the price, I would say go for it and pay the money because it it definitely worth the pennies spent on it!

If you have any other concealers for under eyes let me know as I'm always looking for new ones to try out!

Elizabeth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment