Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Favourites

Another crazy busy month for me has meant that I don't have too many favourites however the ones I am going to show you are pretty good ones!

Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan BB in Light Matte 


This stuff is incredible. I mean really incredible. It goes on so easily and blends so well into the skin. Another amazing thing is that it dries pretty much instantly which is something that I hate with other tans out there. This also a really nice colour on the skin it isn't too orange or green based like others and instead just looks like a golden glow. It also comes in a darker colour but I think this was just enough for me to take away my incredible paleness not that there is anything wrong with being pale!

Tend Skin 



This is a bit of a weird one and is probably TMI but I know i'm not the only girl out there with this problem! Whatever hair I shave no matter where it is the skin gets irritated and itchy after. This Tend Skin Solution has completely changed that. You just dab a little onto the area that you've just shaved warning it does sting ever so slightly and the itchy uncomfortable feeling just goes away!

Neutrogen Make-Up Remover Cleansing Wipes


I'm not the biggest fan of Neutrogena as a brand, everything I've ever tried has left my skin irritated or really dry or their products just don't do anything for my skin. These however are the exception! I got these as a sample in my Bellabox and used them because I ran out of my others. They take of eye makeup and face makeup with one swipe no need for rubbing or pulling at your skin. I will definitely be buying more of these.

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara


This mascara isn't the greatest in the world but its been really good for my eyes this past month. I've been using a cheaper brand mascara for ages and have had really watery irritated eyes. I never realised why they were getting so irritated until I changed my mascara and my eyes went back to normal. This mascara does work really well though its just not the best one out there!

Zoeva Luxe Soft Definer


If I can't be bothered to do my eye shadow I grab this brush pick a neutral brown shade and just sweep it all over my lids blending it up into the crease and I'm done. It is not too fluffy which is something that I don't really like in a blending brush and is dense enough to actually blend the colour on the lid. I'd highly recommend getting some of the Zoeva brushes if you don't already as they are incredible and a really great price point!


No comments:

Post a Comment