Friday 31 October 2014

Ralph Lauren - Ralph vs Chi Chi Watermelon Fragrance





Hello again lovely people I have another post coming your way and this ones a good one. If you're a fan of the Ralph fragrance by Ralph Lauren you know the one that we all had as a teen thats in the little blue bottle? well have I found something for you! Browsing the Chi Chi stand in Target as I do I decided to smell the entire range of fragrances that they have and then I cam across the Watermelon fragrance. It smells exactly the same as the Ralph scent! Now as someone who adores the Ralph scent but not the price tag I was so happy to discover this. If you ever get the chance to have a sniff of this one then definitely do and at only $19.95 its a total steal. I would say that the Ralph fragrance is stronger and has a longer lasting time on the skin but thats probably the only difference between the two!

Have you tried either of these fragrances?


No comments:

Post a Comment