Monday 8 June 2015

Daiso Detergent // Review


As a makeup artist, cleaning your brushes can feel like a job that you're doing literally everyday. So the goal is to come up with a system that is quick and super efficient. For me that routine consists of two containers, one with a block of sard soap and the other with a cheap conditioner. For me, this system works well but when I saw this little product all over instagram and facebook as some kind of super cleaner for your brushes and sponges I thought I might as well give it a go. 

It does work well at cleaning your brushes which is exactly what you want, but I don't really see what makes it any better then any other makeup brush cleaner. I also found that I used quite a bit of this and seeing as the bottle is so small it wouldn't last very long. 

If you're just a regular makeup user then this would be great for brush cleaning. But for me and having to clean my brushes 3+ times a week I think I'll stick to my Sard Wonder Soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment