Saturday 27 April 2013

COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Glass Reviews

Left to right: always naked, always reddy, wine stain
I've never owned a nail polish by COVERGIRL before so when I saw these in Big W I thought i'd give them a whirl and im so glad that I did!
The first colour that I chose was Wine Stain. Ive been looking for the perfect wine colour for a while and i believe that this one is it! However this one needed a few coats as it goes on a bit sheer and a tad streaky however its nothing a second coat cant fix!

Always naked is a brownish nude colour that i also adore. This polish looks so neat on the nails and even though its another sheer one after 2-3 coats its perfect.

The last colour i chose was always reddy and this one is my favourite of the bunch! after one coat its opaque and shiny, it doesn't really need a second coat but i always prefer to pop another coat on. Its the perfect bright red shade that can be worn all year round!

At three dollars a pop, (thats right...three dollars!) you cannot go wrong with the covergirl polishes. I highly recommend checking them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment