Tuesday 23 April 2013

Perfumes For All Seasons!

Saying that I love perfumes is an understatement, im obsessed with them. There are always new scents being brought out and i'm such a sucker for them! However I do tend to stick to certain times of fragrances depending on the season so here is my rundown of the perfumes that I personally love depending on the time of year.





Summer!

When it comes to summer scents I tend to go for the fresher fruity scents as I feel they complement the season. The first fragrance I have chosen is Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey which is about as fresh as they come. This scent is so perfect for summer with its slightly floral and aquatic smell. The second scent I have chosen is Ralph Laurens Ralph fragrance which is a slightly floral scent with a bit of spice this one is another all time favorite for Summer it just reminds me of the beach.


Autumn! 

For autumn scents I tend to prefer the warmer type fragrances. The first one I have chosen is FCUK Friction, which smells like pure vanilla with a hint of coconut, to me this, is perfect for autumn it smells warm and cozy and I love it. The second fragrance I have chosen is Diesel Loverdose, this scent to me is indescribable and has one of those love hate smells, you’ll either obsesses over it like I do or walk straight past it. Its described as spicy scent with definite hints of licorice, I’d say just go smell it!



Winter!

For some reason in winter I tend to lean towards the hard floral scents such as my first choice which is Stella McCartneys fragrance Stella, I adore this scent and to me it is utterly perfect for the winter time, with its rosy scent its incredibly feminine and perfect for night time. The second fragrance I have chosen is my all time favourite perfume, its Chloe by Chloe. To me this perfume smells like heaven, its very heavy in the floral scents but in a good way, I’m obsessed.


Spring!

In the springtime I reach for my fruity florals and my lighter smelling florals because i get completely inspired by all the new flowers blooming. I feel like Marc Jacobs Daisy Eu So Fresh doesn't need any explaining as it is a common fragrance but I will say that is beautiful. My last fragrance for spring is a newly discovered scent and its Sarah Jessica Parkers Lovely, this is another strong floral scent that literally lasts on your skin all day and all night without budging!


No comments:

Post a Comment