Friday 19 April 2013

Whats In My Bag?

I'm pretty sure that the first video I ever watched on you-tube was a 'Whats in my Bag?' from Fleur de Force which led me onto questioning my life and why I was watching someone empty the contents of their bag on camera, however 2 hours later, and countless 'Whats in my Bag?' videos later I realised I was kind of obsessed with seeing what other people carry around with them all day. So I decided that my first real post would pay homage to the first posts and videos I ever saw.

The Bag.

The bag itself is the infamous eBay 'Focco' bag that many bloggers seem to have. Im fully aware that I will probably never own a real Wang so this is the closest I will get to one. Let me just say that i love it. Its basically a deep pit in which I store all my junk, or should I say necessary items that I can guarantee I will need during my day (keep telling yourself that Elizabeth). Its a sturdy bag that has lasted me nearly a year, and is the only bag in my collection that has lasted this long on my arm (I tend to get sick of them really fast and switch them out but not this bad boy).

The Contents.

1. The Bag
2. Mimco Wallet
3. Mimco Pouch - for carrying around my train card and concession card and lipbalm and a hair tie!
4. My Phone - just an iPhone 4s which currently has a Marc Jacobs Mini Alphabet case on it
5. Kindle - for long train trips
6. Headphones
7. iPod Touch - I prefer having my music on an iPod not on my phone, that way I dont waste my phone batteries!
8. iPod Video - one iPod isnt enough! *sarcasm* i have a lot of music
9. Mini travel mirror - for touch ups on the go!
10. Perfume samples! - always handy and means i dont have to carry around a huge bottle of perfume
11. Aviator sunglasses - these are from ASOS, but I always have a pair on me just incase of some sunshine
12. A pen  - just incase I need to write something down

So there you go! The contents of my bag, let me know what you guys carry around with you, i'd love to know!
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment