Monday 27 May 2013

Music Roundup - May

This month has been a slow one in music for me, i've been re-living some of my favourite albums and listening to a few new tracks sooo down to business! Here is my round up for May!

Resolution - Matt Corby


Words cannot describe the love I have for this song. I have listened to this one 32 times in the past two days...if that doesn't say something then I don't know what does! His voice is so mellow and relaxing and he's a fellow Aussie which I always appreciate!










Under Control- Cary Brothers

This album is an oldie but a goodie. After re hearing one of the songs on the season finale of The Vampire Diaries I remember how obsessed with it I was when it first came out. I find the lead singers voice so soothing and tend to listen to this one in my down time!
Faves off this one are
Belong, Break Off The Bough, Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You







The Great Gatsby Soundtrack


This album literally blew me away the first time I listened to it, I was actually in love with the whole thing and had Back To Black on repeat for 2 days straight. Have a listen you won't be disappointed

Faves are
Back To Black, Love Is Blindness, Hearts a Mess, Young and Beautiful, No Church in the Wild






Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke


Who isn't obsesses with this song...anyone? Didn't think so. This song is so catchy and I cant help but dance whenever I hear it. Its one of those songs that makes you smile and want to get up and move whenever it plays.









Rac Remixes


While going through my musical archive I began to notice a trend...If I had any remixes of any song they were all by the same person...RAC! I love the RAC remixes they aren't too techno and never take away from the actual song, they are just good quality listening! I highly reccomend checking out if a song you love has been remixed by RAC because i'm sure you'll love it!

Faves from RAC are

Hodini - Foster the People (RAC Remix), Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club (RAC remix), Armistice - Pheonix (RAC remix).







Hope you enjoyed 
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment