Saturday 4 May 2013

Online Shopping: My All Time Favourite Online Boutiques!

Following on from yesterdays post about shopping, I thought I would put together a list of my favourite online stores! I thought this might be helpful to those who love a bit of retail therapy but refuse to take off your pyjamas and leave the house...like me.

So here goes...

I'll list the obvious ones first:


  • ASOS  The first place I go to when I just want to browse clothes, shoes, accessories and beauty products, ASOS has everything you could ever want PLUS free shipping!
  • Topshop   My favourite place for unique pieces and basics! A little on the pricey side but I love the clothing so much that I think its worth it.
  • Style Compare   When i'm looking for something specific I hit up stylecompare.co.uk. Its basically a fashion search engine that will find what your looking for from a large list of online retailers 
  • Urban Outfitters   Another favourite for basic tees and unique pieces, it now has flat rate international shipping which is another bonus!
  • Nasty Gal  I'm obsessed with looking at all the clothing on nastygal.com because its gorgeous and funky and the shoes are to die for! However, the shipping to Australia is ridiculous so I tend to hold off on buying from here unless I can rally my friends together and we all buy something and split the shipping to make it more worth our while! 
  • The Iconic   The iconic.com.au is a great Australian online retailer which has a great range of pretty much everything, and with 3 hour delivery to Melbourne its a super handy website to have in case of any last minute shopping emergencies

For the shoe lovers:

  • Styletread  Another great Australian website, styletread.com.au offers an incredible range of shoes and accessories usually all reduced or on some kind of sale, its a shoe lovers dream!
  • The Iconic *see above*
  • Wanted Shoes  Wanted shoes have a great range of more high end shoes, with fast shipping!
  • Tony Bianco   Tonybianco.com.au is my ultimate shoe website, they can do no wrong in my eyes and even though they are quite expensive the quality of the shoe is impecable which is why I own so many pairs of them!
  • Solestruck   If your in the market for a crazy statement shoe look no further then solestruck.com, they literally offer some of the most bonkers pairs of shoes ive ever seen. They also hold an impressive range of Jefferey Campbells (Another personal fave) if your in the market for a pair

For us Aussies:

All of the following websites are relatively similar they all have pretty quick shipping to Aus, and all stock really pretty things at reasonable prices, some are cheaper then others but all of them have great items and are worth checking out!
  • Feel Unique   Feelunique.com.au has high end make-up that you usually can't get in Australia, it also stocks drug store products that we can get but at much cheaper prices!
  • Cherry Culture   Cherryculture.com is where i buy all of my nyx products from as they are so cheap! Shipping is a bit of a pain and your items don't arrive in the nicest of packaging but hey its so cheap that i don't even care!
  • Crush Cosmetics   Crush is similar to cherry culture but with more products that we can't purchase in Australia but with a higher price tag the cherry culture. Shipping is also faster!
  • Beauty Bay   Beautybay.com is all products high end, I could browse this website all day with its skin care, hair care and beauty product departments full of expensive goodies.
  • Beauty Joint   Beautyjoint.com is my one stop shop for all things cheap. Literally the cheapest products i've ever seen! With Revlon Nail polish at 3 dollars a pop you cant go wrong. Shipping is a bit pricey but everything else is so cheap that i dont even mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment