Wednesday 24 July 2013

Britney Spears Island Fantasy - Review!


I've always been a major fan of the Britney Spears fragrances and when I heard that they were releasing an 'island' version of my beloved fantasy scent I was really excited. 
Its definitely the freshest and fruitiest of the Britney Spears bunch, with a very citrusy smell its quite refreshing. 
The downside to this fragrance (and to pretty much all of the Britney Spears fragrances) is that it doesn't last long on the skin at all. It goes on so strongly probably a little too strongly but then it disappears within the hour. You don't even get the slight whiff of it on your skin throughout the day which is something that I love with perfumes. I love spritzing on a fragrance in the morning then being able to smell it as the day goes on which is definitely not something you get with this perfume. 
Overall I'm slightly disappointed with this one because it doesn't last, if it did it would be the perfect summer scent.

Let me know what you guys think of this perfume!
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment