Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Playlist (Music Roundup: July)

I've decided to do something different with my Music Roundups from now on, instead of posting entire albums and reviews on each I'll just post a list of my July music with links to each song (if I can find them) sort of like a playlist. These songs are in no particular order they're just written down as I remember them, they also might not be the greatest list of songs they'll just be the most recent favourites that I have. I'll also list the Pandora stations I've been listening to seeing as that's where I get most of my music inspiration from.

So here is the July Playlist:


  1. Only Love - Ben Howard
  2. Under the Same Sun - Ben Howard
  3. Broken - Jake Bugg
  4. Bookends - Adam Agin
  5. Iris (July 4th Live in Buffalo 2004) - Goo Goo Dolls
  6. Save My Heart - Jason Reeves
  7. Riptide - Vance Joy
  8. I Hate You, Don't Leave Me - Demi Lovato
  9. Incase - Demi Lovato (no link, each one wasn't her)
  10. I Can't Make You Love Me/ Nick Of Time - Bon Iver
  11. Part 2 On The Run Feat Beyonce - Jay Z
  12. Stuck On Stupid - Chris Brown
  13. Party Hard/ Cadilac - Chris Brown
  14. All Comes Down - Kodaline
Pandora Stations
I Can't Make You Love Me  - Bon Iver Song Station
Matt Corby Radio
Fink Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment