Tuesday 30 July 2013

Monthly Roundup: July

I didn't post a monthly favourites for June because I pretty much used all the same products from May and nothing really changed. However this month I have a bunch of new stuff that I have been in love with! There are a few random ones in here this month but I'm a fan of the random favourites, so here goes!

Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray


 I've been a massive fan of Sea Salt Sprays for the longest time, they're the easiest way to create texture and volume in your hair. This one is my current favourite and its by Toni&Guy. It has a really nice smell that tends to linger in the hair, it also doesn't leave the hair feeling stiff and crunchy like some sea salt sprays do. The reason that I love this one in particular is that it holds a curl unlike some others, I spritz this into my hair after I've curled (even after I've straightened it) and it just leaves the hair feeling bouncy and textured which I love.



Jimmy Choo FLASH & Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted

My fragrance choices for this month have been Flash by Jimmy and Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck Enchanted. I'm horrible at describing scents but I will say that these are both more of a night time scent that I adore.



Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer 

This concealer has changed my life okay that might be a little dramatic, but it really has improved the appearance of my under eye circles. I've done a full review of this before so check that out if you would like to see my full thoughts on this!


Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover


 I go through nail polish remover like there is no tomorrow, so when it comes to buying it I don't want to spend too much money on it. This one by Cutex does the job quickly and efficiently and seeing as i've been changing my nail colour every other day I've really begun to appreciate this polish remover. I'm not too sure if it actually does strengthen the nail but who cares it removes the polish and thats all that matters.

Mini Pegs

 This is a random one but this month I've been using mini pegs for everything. Hanging up photos? Mini Peg it. Need to bookmark a page? Mini Peg it. Need to use a staple? Don't! Mini Peg it instead.  Clearly I have a problem but you get the idea. These little things not only look good they actually are quite helpful, I got mine from Typo for not very much money and I use them all the time.

Aviators

 Even though its winter here in Melbourne there has been some serious sun in the last few weeks. When i'm driving I need something to stop the glare from the sunshine and these are the glasses i've been reaching for. I got these from ASOS a few years ago but the style is a classic and i'm sure they'd have something similar on the site.

Strappy Heels

 I never thought that I'd say this, but this month prepare yourselves...I've ditched the platform heels! Shock Horror!. I never ever like ever believed that I would be sporting a skinny heel strappy sandal instead of my stupidly high platform wedge stripper shoe contraptions but I think i've grown up. Ive worn these with pretty much everything, skirts. jeans, dresses and every time they just look so darn classy. These are my all time favourite for the month, and if you were like me and are unsure about them just try a pair on you'll be surprised.

Flipboard


This app has been a definite favorite for this month, its what I use to follow all my blogs and I also find it super helpful when it comes to finding recipes and food ideas! Have a look at this one its a really great app that comes in handy!








Those are my favourites for the month of July, let me know what yours have been!
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment