Friday 16 August 2013

bellabox Australia August Box - Review & First Impressions

 I've been looking to subscribe to a new monthly subscription box for a while now after I unsubscribed from another box earlier in the year (LustHaveIt if you were wondering which one it was). After seeing   bellabox on instragram and seeing the quality and the amount of products that people were receiving each month I decided to get on board. And let me tell you I am not disappointed!

You get 7 deluxe samples sent to your letter box each month which can range from makeup to hair care. Here is what I got in this months box, i'm excited about everything that I received especially the Talavou Naturals glow powder!

Let me know if your subscribed to any of these beauty boxes here in Australia and how your liking them!

Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment