Tuesday 20 August 2013

OPI Nail Envy Review

After hearing great things in the beauty world about OPI's Nail Envy I took the time to look into it here in Aus, and without failure it was at least $20 more here then it is overseas insert rant about overpriced products here... However during my weekly My Beauty Spot visit to see one of my best friends who works there I spotted a bottle of the stuff amongst all the other OPI polishes! My mouth literally dropped and I'm pretty sure I did a little happy dance because I knew that it would at least be cheaper then here then everywhere else and I was right. Instead of being $30 or $40 which is how much it costs everywhere else it was cue gasps of sheer excitement ONLY $9 I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED. Without hesitation I bought it, there was no way I was passing this baby up.

Now to the product, it claims to stop nails peeling and to helps strengthen the nail. You apply two coats to begin with and then a coat every day after the initial 2. It's quick drying and goes on clear so you don't have to worry about a perfect application, I tend to just slap it on before I go to sleep and that works fine.

I've been using this for two weeks now and let me say that my nails have never been this strong, they still peel slightly but I'm blaming that on the fact that my day job is pretty hard on my hands and nail a lot of lifting and a lot of cleaning so it hasn't been amazing at fixing that however it seriously has worked wonders in the strength department.

I would definitely recommend this to people who have weak nails as it has really helped my poor fragile nails out a lot!
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment