Monday 26 August 2013

Fing'rs Ultimate French Nails Review & Pictures

If you can't already tell I love french manicured nails, they just look so neat and elegant and flawless on everyone if they're done properly. I was wondering the aisles of Priceline (which is the equivalent to an American drugstore) and saw these stick on nails. Usually I'm quite turned off the whole at home acrylic nails just because they can look so tacky but these ones are very much the opposite of the ones i'm used to seeing. The great things about these it that they are quite short, probably about the same length that my nails would be normally if I was going to paint them with a french manicure myself. They are also a peachy colour, most french fake nails are a light pink (which this company does as well) which i'm not really a fan of. This peach looks so natural on the nails and doesn't look fake and cheap at all.
In the little kit you get 24 nails which you should be able to find a match for each of your nails out of. You also get two forms of adhesive, the stickers which I hate and are really hard to use, and the glue which is my choice of adhesive for using these nails.

These guys are really super easy to apply, you just find your match and then place a little bit of the glue onto a clean buffed nail, you then press the nail on and hold it for 10 - 15 seconds and voila you hace a perfectly manicured french nail!
Before applying

After applying

They are also super easy to remove, the instructions says that you need to soak them in acetone to break down the glue, however, I did not do that at all. I just used my nails and pulled them off from the base of my nails. While this is exactly what they tell you not to do it was the easiest way for me to remove them. Another awesome thing about removing them this way is that I got to re use them 4 separate times! The glue tends to leave a bumpy residue on the nail however thats nothing a little bit of nail polish remover and a bit of buffing can't fix.
The lasting power on these guys isn't the greatest but for someone like me who needs to take them off when I work they're great, they come off super easy and then can be re applied whenever you can wear them again.

Over all I'd highly recommend them if your in need of a quick nail fix and don't want to fuss around with painting your nails! I'm also quite keen to try the other nails in the Fing'rs range!

Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment