Monday 2 September 2013

August Playlist

August has kind of been a slower month in music for me. I just started watching One Tree Hill for the first time and am now kicking myself for not watching it sooner, ever single band/artist featured on the show is one that I currently love and my teenage self used to die over. So due to the fact that I've been taking a stroll down memory lane with my music a lot of the August Playlist won't be new music there are a few newbies in there but not too many. Hope you enjoy my August Playlist...


  1. Riptide by Vance Joy
  2. Carry You Home (Extended Version) by Nashville Skyline
  3. Cruise (Remix) by Florida Georgia Line and Nelly
  4. Where You Go - Ciara and Future
  5. Oceanship by Hotblack
  6. The Otherside by Parachute
  7. Drive You Home by Parachute
  8. The Wire by Haim
  9. Quiet In My Town by Civil Twilight
  10. Look After You by The Fray
  11. Dark Blue by Jacks Mannequin
  12. Kill by Jimmy Eat World
  13. Over by Jimmy Eat World
As always leave me your music recommendations as I would love to hear what you're listening to!
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment