Sunday 29 September 2013

September Playlist

Another slow month in music for me, I've just been rediscovering old favourites which is always a good thing in my mind. I've also been in one of those moods when I skip every single song on my iPod/phone and hate all my music haha.

Anyway here is the playlist for the month of September:


  1. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High - Arctic Monkeys
  2. Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
  3. Hold On, We're Going Home - Drake
  4. All Me - Drake
  5. The Language - Drake
  6. Settle Down - The 1975
  7. Kiss Quick - Matt Nathanson
  8. It's Thunder And It's Lightning - We Were Promised Jetpacks
  9. Erase Me - Kid Cudi
  10. Shot At The Night - The Killers
Pandora Stations:
What Sarah Said Song Radio
Trey Songz Artist Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment