Thursday 26 September 2013

Taylor By Taylor Swift Fragrance Review

 I love all the previous Taylor Swift perfumes and when I heard that she was releasing a new one with a different scent to the others I was really excited. Taylor by Taylor Swift smells nothing like her other two Wonderstruck and Wonderstruck Enchanted. This one is definitely more of a fruity summery smell. Its a very sweet smelling perfume so if your not a fan of that then you probably wont like this one, it smells very strongly of apricots and tangerine with a hint of florals mixed into it.
 I'm not going to lie I'm really not a fan of the bottle, I much prefer the bottles of the other two, they just seem more grown up in a way. This bottle has a cheap elastic string of pearls that is removable on the lid and a weird carnival like pattern around to top of the bottle. Lucky for Taylor that I love the scent so much and don't buy fragrances based on the appearance of the bottle.
Overall this fragrance is a great little addition to my summer scents, it also lasts pretty well on the skin I've had it on for more then a few hours and can still smell it quite strongly which is always a plus!

I love this perfume and would recommend it to anyone who love a sweet floral scent!
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment