Tuesday 24 September 2013

September Haul: Clothing & Accessories

Ive been trying to save my pennies and not buy any new things, however after having a bad week I indulged in some retail therapy nothing wrong with that is there?  In order to make myself feel better about buying these things I figured that I'd share them with you! Also! I'll put links to whatever I can but I know some of this stuff is sold out!

Clothing

I'm always looking for denim shorts, I live in them in the summer time and these are the perfect wash and the perfect cut of denim! You can get these here..
http://www.asos.com/au/ASOS/ASOS-Ripped-Raw-Hem-Short-in-Light-Vintage-Wash/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3338843&WT.ac=rec_viewed


Simple white bandeau, pretty self explanatory You can get this here..

I bought two basic tshirts, a white one and a grey one, these are staples in my wardrobe as I live in tshirtts in the summer time You can get the white one here..

These chunky sandals are a style of shoe i've been seeing everywhere, they go with any outfit and look super cute on, I'm a massive fan of these. You can get these here..


These chunky heels are another favourite purchase of mine, they are super comfy and can dress up any outfit. These are from sportsgirl and are still on the website! You can get these here..

Accessories


I really wanted a white handbag and thought this one would be perfect...its not. This bag is terrible quality! Its really plastiky feeling and was covered in black marks when I received it. Not happy, and will definitely be returning this You can get these here..If you want too..
http://www.asos.com/au//Asos/Asos-Bag-With-Chunky-Lock-And-Tophandle/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2810164

I bought another Mimco pouch...don't judge me. I just love white accessories so much and when I saw this I had to have it! It was also 20% off which justifies it in my mind!

I was also in the market for a new pair of sunglasses and when I saw these I instantly fell in love! The gold hardware and the shape of them just make them perfect. I adore them! You can get these here..

http://www.asos.com/au//Spitfire/Spitfire-Gold-Round-Sunglasses/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3143320

So that is my September haul, hope you enjoyed!
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment