Friday 20 September 2013

bellabox Australia: September Box Review


I'm not going to lie, the morning that I received this months bellabox I was about to email them complaining that mine was really late...then it arrived, and holy moly you guys this months box literally blew me away!!!

Firstly the mailman had to have me sign for it, this is a good sign because it meant it was too big to simply fit into my letter box I was so impressed with this you don't even understand.  Secondly there were too many full sized products in this THAT THEY DIDN'T ALL FIT IN THE BOX so impressed with this!
  This was what was in the little shipping bag, the box itself, a bag of products and a cleo magazine!!


Here a full list and prices of all the products that I got in this months bellabox:

  • Montagne Juenesse Blemish Mud Masque - $3.99
  • Manicare Glam Kelly Lashes -  $11.95
  • Elegant Touch Envy Wraps $8.99
  • Footcare Gel Ball of Foot Cushions - $8.99
  • Shick Hydro Silk Razor - $9.99
  • Garnier Ambre Solaire Natural Bronzer Spray - $14.95
  • ASAP Pure Mineral Eye Pencil - $20
  • Plus this months Cleo magazine
I'm super impressed with this months bellabox if you couldn't already tell and am excited to see what next months brings me!
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment