Sunday 20 October 2013

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roll - On Review

 I've been a fan of the original Garnier under eye roller ball thing since I first got it, but never realised that there was a BB cream version of it. When I read that it was a BB cream for under the eye I really didn't think that it would be that good at covering up dark circles purely because the whole point of a BB cream is that its sort of light weight, and I was kind of right.
 This in no way covers up dark circles, it simply dulls them slightly. It doesn't act as a conceler and instead works to reduce puffiness under the eye. The metal roller ball feels really nice on puffy eyes and does reduce that tired look that you sometimes get when you apply your makeup in the morning.
 It has sort of a pinky tone to it which is supposed to counter the blueness that you see in dark circles but it is definitely not a miracle worker. To me it just feels nice, which for something that is supposed to correct dark circles isn't that great. Overall this product just adds to my makeup routine, it doesn't remove the concealer step as I find I still have to apply concealer after I've used this. The only thing that I find unique is the cooling effect that it has. In comparison to the other roller ball from Garnier I don't really see any major differences, this one is slightly thicker in consistency but thats all.

I also don't fully understand why they've added the BB element to this product as it really doesn't eliminate all other skin care steps as it claims to.

I would only recommend this product if you get puffy eyes and want something cooling to apply, if you have serious under eye circles like myself and are looking for something to really combat them then this product is not for you!
Let me know your recommendations for dark under eye circles as I am literally always looking for ways to cover mine!
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment