Thursday 17 October 2013

Riri Hearts Mac - Her Cocoa Palette Review & Swatches

If you don't already know by now I'm slightly obsessed with Rihanna, okay more then slightly I have a full blown girl crush on the woman. I already own two of the lipsticks from the Riri hearts Mac collection but when I saw that the Fall collection contained eye shadows I knew that I needed to buy one!
This was the lighter of the two quads on offer, the other had a lot of darker more wintery colours which seeing as here in Australia we're going into summer didn't really seem appropriate. This palette however consists of more bronzy shades which are perfect for the summer months ahead!
It has a beautiful gold colour, a creamy nude perfect as a highlight, a darker taupe colour and a shimmer brown. The thing I loved about this palette is that you can use all the colours together to create a gorgeous eye for any time of the day or for any occasion. You can use the top two for a simple every day look and then add some of the darker ones for a smokey night time look.

As far as pigmentation goes these are great, you don't need to pile them onto the brush to get colour pay off and have no fallout even though they are all shimmery shades.

This palette was $72...I know Mac here in Australia is ridiculously expensive and it hurts to think I paid that much for it however I know that I'll use every eye shadow in the quad which makes it worth it sort of

Did you get anything from the Fall Riri heats Mac collection??
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment