Monday 14 October 2013

Bella Box Australia: October Box Review

Hey guys long time no see! Or post, whatever its been a long time! I'm sorry for the lack of posts over the last week I've just been super busy at work and its been taking its toll on my body I've been napping like an old lady.
Anyways..to ease myself back into the blogging world I thought I'd show you what was in my October Bella Box!


 This months box celebrates Bella Box's second birthday, so they've collaborated with fashion bloggers They All Hate Us.
My box contains:

  1. Alfaparf semi de lino diamond shampoo and conditioner - rrp $25 & $28
  2. L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - rrp $39
  3. Bioderma Sebium Exfoliating Gel - rrp $24.95
  4. Beyonce Heat - rrp $39
  5. Jaqueline Burchell Nail Lacquer Duo (I got two of the same colour, not sure if that was supsed to happen or if it was a mistake) - rrp $17.95
I'm quiet impressed with this months box not as impressed as last month but still pretty impressed. There are some good products in here that I'd love to try and receiving nail polish is always a good thing!

Elizabeth xx
P.s I will be back to regular uploads soon I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment