Monday 18 November 2013

Beauty Haul

Last night I checked my emails when I saw the words that I have been waiting to hear for months 40% off cosmetics at Priceline....I nearly ran from my room screaming. So this morning I was out early knowing how crazy bonkers these sales can be, and I bought a little stash of products that I've been wanting to try but never wanted to pay full price for which is pretty much everything here in Australia.


 For the face I picked up the Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 002 Sun Bronze was $15.95 reduced to $9.57, I wanted a bronzer that I could kind of use all over my face and that wasn't to pigmented and this one seemed like a good choice! Next I got the Bourjois Happy Light foundtation was $29 reduced to $17.46 this is a product that I really wanted to try but hated that it was $30! so seeing as it was reduced I just decided to pick it up. Lastly for the face I got the Inoxa BB Cream was $24.95 reduced to $14.97 this is another product that I really wanted to try because its the only BB cream that seemed to match my skin tone and colour, I got this one in buff and it matches me perfectly.
For lip products I went straight to Revlon first because their lip products can be super expensive, I got a kissable balm stain was $17.95 reduced to $11.20 then I got a Rimmel Lipstick in Nude Delight which I'd heard a lot about and seems to be a perfect nude this one was $13.95 reduced to $9.45 and lastly for the lips I grabbed a Maybelline coloursensational lipstick in Fuchsia Flash which is a really bright pink shade which looks perfect for the summer time this one was $16.98 reduced to $10.24.

Overall I saved $47! which is pretty good seeing as these items are ridiculously overpriced. The sale is still going in Australia today the 19th and tomorrow the 20th of November so if your out shopping go into your local Priceline and grab some bargains because these %40 off sales done come around often!

Reviews of some of the products to come!
Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment