Tuesday 12 November 2013

Frank Coffee Scrub Review


Let me introduce you to my new best friend Frank. I first came across Frank in my friends bathroom, "what the heck is that?" I exclaimed looking at the little brown bag sitting next to her sink, "oh my god, its a body scrub!" she said. I immediately snatched the packet off the counter and opened it. The second you open this little guy you are smacked in the face with an incredibly strong coffee aroma. It smells like a freshly brood coffee so if your not a coffee fan steer clear of this and I mean as far away as you can get this stuff is potent! As soon as I got home I googled this, and sure enough found the Frank website: frankbody.com and purchased it straight away. At $14.95 I feel that its reasonably priced, I mean its an all natural hand made body scrub!

  

Now to how it works... I hopped in the shower and took a small handful of the scrub, it is a little messy purely because its not in a gel form or a liquid form like other scrubs I've used, its literally just the granules of coffee and sugar, so after making my little mess I began to rub it onto my legs, and holy moly it felt good! Yes, its a little on the rough side but it actually feels like its working at exfoliating my skin. I didn't leave it on for the recommended 5-10 minutes but I don't feel like that took away from the scrub it still worked as well as I had hoped it would. 




It left my skin feeling hydrated, which is rare for a scrub, it also left it feeling incredibly smooth. Usually scrubs tend to leave my skin irritated and red which this one didn't do whatsoever. As far helping with celulite I haven't seen any results purely because I'm only 20 years old and don't have any yet touch wood.

If you couldn't tell I am seriously impressed with this product, and its probably my new favourite body scrub!
Have you tried frank? 
Elizabeth xx



No comments:

Post a Comment