Sunday 24 November 2013

SKINFOOD Salmon Darkcircle Concealer Cream Review


I will literally try anything to cover the dark circles that I have under my eyes. While they aren't puffy or really sunken in they are just really dark. So when I saw Marzia on youtube talk about this salmon concelear for under eye circles I decided to give it a go. I bought this little pot of ebay from here: Skinfood Concealer for on $8.63 which is an incredible bargain. One thing I will say is that I wish the shipping wasn't so long as it can be with some ebay purchases, but all that aside lets talk about the product!

Firstly the packaging is adorable, it comes in this quite large pot if you think about it which is full of product so for 8 dollars you're getting quite a decent amount for your money. The product is exactly what it is says on the tin, its a salmon coloured cream concealer, which is a consistency of concealer that I'm not used to using, i'm more of a liquid doe foot applicator concealer kind of gal. I was pleasantly surprised with this little pot, when I dipped my finger into the product it felt really creamy and nice, not too thick as some creams can be. 

When I applied it under my eyes i dabbed it on one eye then sat back in awe, it covered the blue in my eye right up...like i'm talking back to skin colour gone!.  I then continued with the rest of my face as usual and was literally amazed at how well it covered my under eye circles. I will say that it does need a powder over the top, purely because it is so creamy that without one it may slide a little or crease slightly under the eye, but hey, if thats what I need to do in order to cover my silly under eye circles then so be it.  

The true test came when I wore it to work having only had a few hours sleep I might add. I woke up looking like death, like a zombie awakening, I dabbed the concelear under my eyes and off I went to work. One of my regular customers asked me about my night and how much sleep I'd had she does this every week for some strange reason and I told her how tired I was and to my extreme delight she replied "Well you don't look tired!" THANKYOU SKINFOOD! Seriously thats the biggest compliment ever as opposed to when someone tells you "yeah you look kinda tired" biggest insult ever...

Anyway enough rambling about this product, I seriously love it, it works so well on me that I just wanted to share it with all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment