Wednesday 27 November 2013

Innoxa Skin Perfecting Foundation 5 in 1 BB Cream Review




I've been in the market for a BB for the longest time, probably since I first heard Ingrid from Miss Glamorazzi talk about them on her beauty channel. The problem I've found is that I can't get a hold of the Asian ones and that the Western ones have the most ridiculous colour selection and end up making me either shine like a disco ball or turn my face into an orange mess. Enter the Innoxa Skin Perfecting Foundation 5 in 1 BB Cream.... This little guy came out of no where for me, I was browsing the Priceline website late at night which I tend to do a little to often and in the 'new' section I saw this offering from the Innoxa brand. Ive tried a few of their products and have been seriously impressed every time so when Priceline was having their 40% off sale I decided to pick it up and I was not disappointed.


It has a gel like consistency which goes on really smooth, as far as the smell goes it kind of has that sunscreen smell sort of like the Chanel foundations do which I quiet like. The main thing about this product that I love is that it actually matches my skin colour, I know it doesn't look like it does in the above image but when its blended out it matches perfectly I promise... So many BB creams that Ive tried are so orange or way to dark for my skin and those are always the lightest shades. This is one of the reasons that I tend to steer clear of the whole BB thing purely because they make me look silly, but not with this one!

As far as coverage goes its pretty light maybe even medium if you layer it up, but I tend to find that it just blurs all my imperfection and evens my skin tone which is all really need to cover on my face. I love this product and it has seriously become my everyday base product knocking all my other daily foundations away, it also helps that it has skin care ingredients in it to keep my skin looking healthy as well as providing coverage!

Overall this product is amazing, they do a few other shades including a couple that are purely for bronzing purposes which would be amazing under foundation for an extra glow!





No comments:

Post a Comment