Friday 29 November 2013

November Playlist

It's been a strange month in music for me, I've been re living my younger years as I tend to do these days purely because the music was better then...just sayin. I've also been working a lot and haven't really had the time to discover new music which sucks! Anyway, this is the playlist for this month!

The Monster - Eminem
Beside You - 5 Seconds Of Summer
Try Hard - 5 Seconds Of Summer
Wherever You Are - 5 Seconds Of Summer
Heal - Tom Odell
All Bad - Justin Bieber
Unthinkable (I'm Ready) - City and Colour
Work - Iggy Izalea
Stolen - Dashboard Confessional 
The Permanent Rain - The Dangerous Summer

also...Midnight Memories was leaked on the 18th of November so that entire thing has been absolutely dominating every form of music player that I own, so that is also on the November Playlist.



No comments:

Post a Comment