Tuesday 3 December 2013

November Roundup



Holy guacamole you guys I cannot believe that November is over, this year has actually flown by and the end of November means one thing...CHRISTMAS IS HERE. If you don't already know this, December is my favourite time of year, my birthday is in December, Christmas is in December, New Years happens at the end of December, basically everything exciting in my life happens in this month. Anyway enough about my love for December lets get into the products I've been loving for November.



On an every day basis I've been wearing a nude lip. Nude lips have always been super difficult for my because I can never pick the right shade for my skin tone and I either look like I've covered my lips in concealer or that I've fake tanned them orange. This little combination is the perfect shade for me at the moment. Its Rimmel lipstick in Nude Delight with a Benefit gloss in Life on the A List over the top which creates a beautiful lip colour. 


For my eyes this month I've been reaching for my Rihanna for Mac Her Cocoa palette. It has four beautiful colours which are perfect for an everyday look, it also transitions really well into night time looks which is perfect for days when I go out straight from work! Ive done a full review of this palette so be sure to check that out.


Im not going to rant and rave about this too much but I've been adoring the Skin Food concealer this month, it literally wipes away my dark circles leaving me looking awake. Again I've done a full review of this so check that out for more details!


For my base this month I've been using the Innoxa BB cream on an every day basis. It is just the perfect level of coverage and the perfect colour for me which is a rare find in a BB cream. Ive also done a review on this so check that out for more information.


My perfume choice for the month has been the One Direction fragrance Our Moment. I know that this might be a bit strange for those who don't like One Direction but seriously go smell this, even if you aren't a fan it is just a beautiful scent. Its warm and slightly floral with hints of vanilla and berry in it and makes for the perfect evening scent on warmer nights. Seriously I love this perfume and I'm a huge 1D fan so that helps!


I broke out the Christmas polished a little early this year and started wearing OPI's An Affair In Red Square in November. Its a red with finely milled red glitter in it which is the perfect colour for the Holiday season, its also great for holiday themed nail art which I will hopefully do a tutorial on soon so keep your eyes on the lookout for that!








This has been an essential for me this month, its the Laroche Posay Lipikar Baume AP Lipid Replenishing Body Balm, I'm not going to mention it too much because I will do a full review on this soon but it has seriously changed my life in the way that it has completely fixed my dry skin. It is pricey but if you have incredibly dry skin like I do I would highly highly recommend this stuff.

That is my November Roundup! Hope you enjoyed 








No comments:

Post a Comment