Saturday 21 December 2013

Collective Beauty Haul



I've gone slightly beauty crazy this month...I have the Urban Decay Naked 3 on the way... and figured the only way that I can justify all this spending is by showing you guys what I've purchased. Most of this stuff comes from Cherry Culture and there are a few other random bits thrown in there from Mac and Limecrime, so on with the haul!

For the eyes I bought the NYX Natural Palette, I do not remember choosing this one late night shopping will do that to you. I actually really like this palette I just don't need it, but will use it anyway! I also repurchased my Fling eye brow pencil from Mac.

For the lips I went even more crazy, I got two of the Cherry Culture lip balms which I adore, one is Strawberry and the Other in Bummblegum, I bought the Creme Cup lipstick from Mac which is gorgeous, two of the much hyped Nyx Butter glosses one in Eclaire the other in Maple Blondie and finally the Limecrime lipstick in Contessa Fluorescent. The Creme Cup lipstick looks amazing when paired with the more purply of the two Nyx Butter glosses

For the face I bought the a Nyx blush in Pinched, two Milani powders, a bronzer and a blush in Luminoso. I also got the Nyx Setting Spray in Dewy Finish and the OCC tinted moisturizer which is the most amazing tinted moisturizer that I have ever used and I would highly recommend it! Both Milani products were ones that I've heard so much about Luminoso is truly gorgeous on the skin and when paired with the glowy bronzer just makes you look radiant, I'm obsessed with them both!

Lastly Priceline were having a 2 for 20$ on Essie nail polishes and if your in Australia you know that one on its own is $16...so it's a no brainer I had to get two, the first being a gold colour called Good as Gold which I plan on wearing on Christmas Day and the second one is a luxe effect called A Cut Above which is a gorgeous pink glitter! 

Have you done any shopping this month? Please tell me what you've bought so I feel better about my crazy spending habits. 

Websites shopped at: 
cherryculture.com
lipstickrepublic.com.au





No comments:

Post a Comment