Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Nails - Essie Good as Gold



I'm definitely one for wearing polishes based on the time of year, and Christmas time is the best time of the year for doing this. I've done reds, I've done the Santa Hat nails I've even done glitter polises and accent nails but this year I'm going plain and simple with this gorgeous polish from Essie. Good as Gold is a true gold colour, it looks like I've dipped my fingers into metallic gold paint and I love it.

Its also one of the best quality polishes that I've ever used, one coat and this beauty was completely opaque which is a rare occurrence in nail polishes. It also dried in less then a minute which is even more rare in my opinion. Overall this is a beautiful polish for the festive season and looks gorgeous on the nail. I know that Christmas day I will be sporting this colour 100% as I'm in love with it!

What are your polish choices for the festive season?


No comments:

Post a Comment