Friday 27 December 2013

December Roundup




I've had a seriously busy December which means I don't have too many favourites, I've sort of been sticking to what I know works for me and is easy. I do have a few new things though that I thought I'd share so here is my December roundup!



For makeup I've been literally obsessed with this Milani blush in luminoso. It is so glory and beautiful on the skin and literally makes you look radiant. It's the perfect coral colour for the summer with a gold sheen through it, would definitely recommend this product! 

Another makeup item that Ive been loving is the Nars radiant creamy concealer. It is totally worth the hype in my opinion as it covers everything, under eye circles and blemishes stand no chance against this concealer. I also use mine to highlight my face a little as it is slightly too light for my skin.

Last month I found my perfect nude lip, this month it's the ultimate every day pink lip combo. Macs Creme Cup lipstick with the Nyx butter gloss in maple blondie over the top. It's just a beautiful soft pink colour that I find really flattering and will getting a lot of use out of over the warmer months.


For perfume this month I have used the Juicy Couture la Fleur every single day without fail. It is the most beautiful floral but fresh scent. It smells similar to the other Juicy fragrances but with a more floral edge as the name suggests. If you like soft floral scents then I would definitely recommend this one.


Fashion favourite this month has been layering necklaces, this one from sportsgirl is great because it comes already layered for you with three different tiers of turquoise jewels. It's easy to throw on top of any outfit and just gives it that bohemian relaxed feel which is perfect for summer!

Those are my favourites for December!





No comments:

Post a Comment