Monday 16 December 2013

La Roche - Posay Lipikar Baume Ap Review.


Pardon the pun but I've been going through a real rough patch with my skin, particularly on my legs. It started with just really dry skin then moved onto itchy skin which was really annoying. I finally realised that something was wrong when I scratched at my leg and it bled...not pretty. I had tried everything, moisturizers, balms, in shower products, waxing instead of shaving but nothing worked, my skin was still completely irritated. It then hit me all at once, I have eczema prone skin, I've been that way since I was a child. So I started to look into products that we're specifically targeted for those with eczema prone skins and every search led me to this one product from La Roche - Posay. This bottle retails for $42 here in Australia which is a lot to pay but you get 400ml and only need two pumps per entire leg so it really isnt that expensive especially considering how well it works.
This product worked instantly. Unlike other moisturizers that would leave my skin tingly and still itchy this one felt like it was numbing the itch away, its incredibly soothing on the skin which is fantastic for when my legs are just so insanely irritated. 

After a week of using this my legs we're back to the way that they had been in the past, still a little dry but no longer irritated which was my biggest concern. It says that it replenishes the lipids in your skin which it seriously does. I have no idea what kind of magic is in this that makes it work the way it does but it must be doing something right if it is endorsed by the eczema foundation. 

If you have dry irritated skin any where on your body I would highly recommend this product.

I got mine from Priceline here in Australia.


No comments:

Post a Comment