Wednesday 11 December 2013

Little Nars Haul








I recently bought some new Nars goodies which I thought I would share with you, I wont be able to do a full review of them because I literally just opened them but seeing as I haven't made a blog post in a while I thought Id just show you these! apologies for the lack of posting by the way I'ts my 21st birthday week and I've been partying it up haha
                       




Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

I bought this because of all the hype around it, hopefully it works under my eyes and on blemishes!





Nars eyeshadow Duo in Portobello

I bought this as an everyday little duo that will also double up from when I'm travelling!






Narsh Blush in Orgasm

I don't think this one needs an explanation, I've never owned the Orgasm blush and felt like I needed it im my collection!

Again I apologize for the lack of content there will hopefully be more on the way very soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment