Sunday 26 January 2014

Bella Box Australia: January Box

Firstly I just wanted to say thank you for being patient with me while I was away, it was some much need relaxation time at the beach with my family, but I am back now and have a bunch of new posts coming your way soon I promise! soo shall we start with what was on my kitchen table when I arrived home? My Bella Box ofcourse!



I was slightly apprehensive in opening this box...purely because I really have not liked the previous two and honestly have not used those products at all. However this month was a surprise! It was back in its original box which to me means more products as its a lot bigger, and I was right.



Im really impressed with this months box, especially because there are no sachets in it! I lost the little card that says what the products are so I wont list them  but you can see in the above picture what each product it



No comments:

Post a Comment