Wednesday 29 January 2014

I Got My Brows Threaded?!


I've never been one to fuss too much over my brows, a bit of waxing and bit of plucking the strays always worked for me. However a few of my friends have gotten theirs threaded and have loved the results so I thought why the hell not just give it a go...and boy was I happy.
 Firstly it didn't hurt me at all, it was kind of like a slight pinch along the skin but nothing like waxing where the wax is hot and then they tug at your skin and have to pluck on top of it, this was one quick movement and all the hair was gone. I also found that threading was much more precise then waxing is, they are able to remove hairs closer to the eyebrow shape that you want then they can with wax giving you a really defined brow.
Another amazing thing, there was no redness after woulds. If I'm waxing my eyebrows I know that I need to do it at night because otherwise the skin will be red for hours after. I went to a shopping centre to get mine threaded and found that I had absolutely no redness whatsoever. Thinking I'd have to go home after the process was completely unnecessary, and I ended up spending the day shopping and seeing a movie with my friend!

Overall this was a really pleasant experience for me and I am so thrilled with the results. I am a threading convert now and will never look back!

Oh and the whole process literally took 2 minutes..for both brows...seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment