Friday 31 January 2014

January Roundup

 It's been a weird month for me with the products i've been using as I haven't really been using any or wearing any makeup thats what going on holidays does to you. But the few products that I have been using are serious favourites and are worth me talking about, so here it goes!

Toni&Guy Hair Products

 For hair there are only two things i've been using, a de-tangler and a moisturising shine spray. Both of these are from toni&guy and both work wonders on my hair. Salt and sand tends to make my hair incredibly knotty so a de-tangler is a must after I get out of the shower. I just use two or three pumps and run it mainly through the back of my hair where it gets most knotty, then I run a wide tooth comb through it starting at the ends and working my way up and voila perfectly smooth hair! As for the shine spray i just spray it though my hair when its dry and it leaves my hair looking soft and smooth.

NYX Dewy Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray

This spray from NYX has probably been my number one favourite this month. Its a setting spray that leaves your skin looking dewy, but not shiny and just all around amazing. I find that if I'm using all powder products on top of my foundation that my skin can tend to look a little powdery even if I've used a dewy finish foundation, so spraying this over the top completely gets rid of that powdery look and replaces it with a dewy/healthy looking finish. It also does keep your make up on for longer and makes my skin feel incredibly smooth, all in all this product is just fantastic and I highly recommend it. They also have a matte finish formula if you were after something for oily skin. 

Innoxa BB Cream

 I've talked about this product way too much so I'll keep it short here, but this BB has become my favourite everyday base. It has to coverage I want, the finish I want and is a perfect match for my skin even when I'm tanned. When I was at the beach this was all I bought for days when we were going out to lunch or dinner or doing some shopping. Just applying a small amount on with fingers really evens out my skin tone leaving me looking natural and makeup free which is what I want. GO BUY THIS PRODUCT! 

Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow


This was one of those products that when I first bought it was slightly disappointed, I mean it looks beautiful but using it as a bronzer just does not work, its too shiny and too orangey to be using all over my face I use my Rimmel Sun Bronzer for that but I soon figured out that this product is amazing as a sort of blush colour and even better as a highlighter. This was another one of the products that I bought with me when I went away and I used it on bare skin to give me some glow and also as an eyeshadow which looks amazing.

Rimmel Apocalips  


 I'm sorry that I can't tell you the name of this product because I peeled the sticker off oops but it's the bright pink from the bunch. This was the only lip colour that I bought away with me and I absolutely loved it. Just putting on a bit of mascara on my eyes and this on my lips was a perfect more put together look when I couldn't be bothered to do anything else with my makeup. Great pigmentation and a beautiful colour makes this one of my favourite lip products ever.

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Fragrance

 I originally intended to buy the Golden Delicious version of this fragrance but they didn't have the 30ml size, so instead I had a sniff around and found this little beauty. Its the fresh blossom scent from the DKNY apply perfumes as I call them , thats not their actual name. Its the perfect summer scent, its fresh and light and fruity but with a hint of floral, and I love it.

Marc Jacobs Accessories

Fashion favourite this month has been my new watch and bangle from Marc Jacobs which were 21st birthday gifts from my parents. I am in love with these, they look so nice on the arm together or separately and I've worn them every day this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment