Saturday 11 January 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Review and Simple Tutorial

When I heard that Urban Decay were bringing out the Naked 3 I didn't really jump around about it the same way that I did with the Naked 2, but when I saw the images of the beautiful shimmery pinks and rose gold tones of the palette I just knew I had to have it. This palette is gorgeous if your into the more soft warm pink tone eye shadows instead of the bronze and cool silvery tones of the other two offerings from the Naked line. Like the other two palettes this one is amazing quality, super buttery shadows and great pigmentation makes it a great little investment.


The look that I created using the palette is seriously easy and is one that I've been using on a daily basis. I start by applying the Urban Decay sin eye shadow primer all over the lid. I then take the colour Liar from the palette and push it into the other half of my lid, focusing the product there.


I then use a mix of Dust and Buzz and apply it to the inner half of my lid, just lightly patting the colour on. I then go back and blend the whole thing up to just my crease using wiper motions to make sure its completely blended. I then used that first colour Liar and applied it under my lash line. Finally I took a mix of Darkside and Factory and using an eye liner brush pushed that into my upper lash line to act as an eye liner.

And that was it! Super simple every day eye look that would really compliment blue and green eyes. The best thing about these palettes is that every eye shadow compliments each other which means that no matter what combination you choose your bound to get something that looks good, making these palettes perfect for those just starting out with makeup, or for those who can't be bothered fussing over what colours they want to use when rushing out the door!

Overall I would definitely recommend this palette, even if you own the other two its just different, which justifies buying it don't you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment