Wednesday 8 January 2014

Riri Hearts Mac Pleasure Bomb Lipstick Review + Swatches

Rihanna is just killing it with her Mac collections this year (well last year) and her latest winter collection was no disappointment. From the entire collection I only got one thing, purely because the bronzer was not one that would suit my skin tone and I'm not really a fan of the way the eye shadows were laid out in the kind of shimmer brick form. Plus I already bought the eye shadow quar from the last collection and they were pretty similar. Pleasure Bomb was a lipstick that I saw on Rihanna on her instagram a few months ago and have been waiting for her to say what it was ever since. When I saw it pop up on the Mac website I knew I had to buy it.

Pleasure bomb is a pinky red colour perfect for any time of the year and any time of day. I'm a little bit obsessed with it if you can't tell.

Its also not the retro matte formula like all the others in her Riri Hearts Mac collection which I am so so soooo happy about. The retro matte formula is way to drying and way to hard to apply, it take a lot of effort for a simple red. Pleasure Bomb is just a the regular matte formula which is not drying at all and is really easy to apply, its creamy and glides on much like the other Mac formulas but it just has a matte finish. This lip colour lasts all day, literally all day and night. I wore it on New Years eve from 7 at night until the early hours of the morning and it didn't budge, I didn't even have to reapply which is a first for me!.

I'm thinking that the matte formula Mac lipsticks might be my favourite formula that they have. They are just a dream to work with and the fact that they don't move on the lips is just a major plus.

Overall this is my favourite lipsticks from the Riri Hearts Mac collections so far, however I do have my eye on the new Viva Glam offering from her which will be out soon so hopefully I can get my hands on that!






No comments:

Post a Comment