Sunday 5 January 2014

What's In My Bag (January 2014 Edition) - Rebecca Minkoff Hudson Moto Mini

If you haven't already seen the new addition to my handbag family then meet Hudson, my Rebecca Minkoff Hudson Moto Mini yes I named the bag lets move on. I've already done a full review of the actual bag so be sure to check that out if you want to know more details on the bag itself but in this post I will be showing you the contents of it! Its been a while since I've done one of these so I figure since I got a new bag which is a completely different size to the other that I have done that I will show you what I keep in this one. So here we go!


 This is what the interior of the bag looks like when its all full, you can see that it has a printed lining making it really easy to see what you have inside the bag as opposed to a black lining that makes it hard to see inside.
 In the back compartment I keep my sunglasses which are Ray Bans in the Aviator style, my little Mimco Wallet which I bought specifically for this bag because it is so much smaller then my other one and actually fits in, then some mints, hair-ties and bobby pins and Band-Aids which are a must for my because I have blister prone feet!
In the front little section I keep all of my lip products, here I have a Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose, the new Pleasure Bomb lipstick from RiRi Hearts Mac, a NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo and a Lime Crime Lipstick in Contessa Fluorescent. I also keep a hand cream and a little perfume sample in here just incase! Lastly I have my headphones because I always find myself shopping alone or doing things alone so having music there to keep me company is a must!

Not pictured is my phone which is either in my hand or in that little front compartment right on the outside of the bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment