Tuesday 4 February 2014

A Beauty Haul

 I ran out of my Porefessional Primer last month and decided it was time to restock, however instead of just buying the one product like I should have, I bought 10 others. So here is a little or rather large haul of the things that I should not have bought but did!.

For the Face

 I bought another POREfessional and then was tempted into buying the gimme brow because I needed an eyebrow gel anyways and this one is apparently amazing, so I got it. I also got a Paint Pot from MAC in soft ocre purely because NikkieTutorials on Youtube uses it for every eye shadow look she does and she is flawless. I then got a navy cream eye product from Nars, this one is in Ubangi and is gorgeous, Im hoping to use this as an eye liner.

For the Body

 I bought a spray on moisturiser from Vaseline, purely because it comes in an aerosol can and I am the laziest person ever when it comes to moisturising my body apart from my legs. This looked fun, so I bought it I have an issue I know.  I've also been really keen to try the bondi sands everyday spf tanning milk, to use as a gradual natural tan.

For the Nails

 The Maybelline Express Remover is amazing at removing nail polish, this was a repurchase because the original one I bought got ruined when I tried to remove glitter polish...long story short don't use this for glitter as it will just put glitter everywhere. I wanted to try the new Revlon Parfumerie Nail polishes because apparently they are scented, haven't used these yet but I'm super excited to.

For the Lips

Lime crime is my favourite brand for lips so when I saw this one in Pink Velvet I needed it in my life, this is gorgeous and does not disappoint, full review of this product coming soon! I also got one of the new Maybelline Matte Bold lip colours.

So that is everything I bought don't judge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment