Tuesday 11 February 2014

The TMI Tag!


1: What are you wearing? 
Pyjamas...always!

2: Ever been in love? 

Nope

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 

Never had a boyfriend...

4: How tall are you? 

174cm! not sure in ft

5: How much do you weigh? 

??? Not telling

6: Any tattoos? 

Not yet, but I seriously want one

7: Any piercings? 

Three in my left ear and two in my right, planning on getting more in my left one!

8: OTP? 

Delena, or Me and Harry Styles haha

9: Favourite show? 

I have about 7 million favourite shows, but I'm currently watchng, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Teen Wolf, Girls and The Carrie Diaries, I also love The OC and One Tree Hill

10: Favourite bands? 

This is the hardest question, I have way too many to list. Currently Im listening to The 1975 the Arctic Monkeys and The Neighbourhood but I have way more faves then that. If you want to check out my monthly faves I post a monthly playlist so check those out if you want to know more!

11: Something you miss? 

The beach and my best friend who is currently in QLD

12: Favourite song?

Again with the hard questions!! Ummmm.... Mr Brightside by The Killers will always hold a special place in my heart.

13: How old are you? 

21

14: Zodiac sign? 

Sagittarius
 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? 

Good sense of humour is a must, but honestly as long as they are a good person I'm not too fussed.

16: Favourite Quote? 

Better to be the one who smiled then the one who didn't smile back.

17: Favourite actor? 

Leonardo Di Caprio...for obvious reasons and Dylan O'Brien ;)
 
18: Favourite colour? 

Lilac or Turquoise 

19: Loud music or soft?

I like all my music loud unless I'm falling asleep then it has to be on the softest it can go
 
20: Where do you go when you're sad?

My bed? Or my friends beds 
 
21: How long does it take you to shower? 

15 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

I have my routine down to 10 - 15 minutes which I am so proud of
 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? 

Aaah no, my friend and I in primary school did once pretend to fight for some stupid reason but it didn't work and everyone thought we were weird.

24: Turn on?

Stubble, Tattoos and a nice cologne
 
25: Turn off? 

Bad personal hygiene
 
26: The reason I joined Youtube/started a blog? 

I was so incredibly bored at uni, then Imma Go Shop Now was born and it cured my boredness, I would blog instead of do my assignments.

27: Fears? 

Dying, it terrifies me.

28: Last thing that made you cry? 

I was watching The Hills, it makes me cry all the time

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 

Just now, to my dog haha

30: Meaning behind your Youtube/ Blog Name? 

I woke up in the middle of the night and it just came to me, no clue what it means

31: Last book you read?

The 7th book in the Sookie Stackhouse (true blood) books
 
32: The book you're currently reading?

The 8th book in the Sookie Stackhouse

33: Last show you watched?

Teen Wolf!
 
34: Last person you talked to? 

My mum, we're talking right now haha

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

She's my best friend
 
36: Favourite food? 

Anything my Nonna makes, particularly gnocchi or ravioli yummmm

37: Place you want to visit?

Byron Bay

38: Last place you were? 

Bed, I just woke up

39: Do you have a crush?

Not on anyone in my real life, but I have celeb crushes like 24/7

40: Last time you kissed someone? 

Oh god, probably New Years?

41: Last time you were insulted? 

Mum just said she'd insult me now (as a joke) because I've never been insulted, or just can't remember when I have been. 

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 

Red liquorice, or red flavoured anything 

43: What instruments do you play?? 

I used to play the piano but not anymore

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

My Tiffany necklace that my friends got my for my 21st, or my watch that my parents got me

45: Last sport you played?

Netball!
 
46: Last song you sang? 

Through the Dark - One Direction

47: Favourite chat up line?

Just say hello to me don't use any lines 

48: Have you ever used it?

well I've said hello to people and its worked!

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 

Two days ago

50: Who should answer these questions next?

whoever wants to!



No comments:

Post a Comment