Monday 17 February 2014

A Rather Large Hair Goodies Hauls

While I was browsing the aisles of Priceline as I do, I was looking at all the hair care bits when one of the sales assistants came and stood right next to me. First I was kind of freaked out but then she said "If your going to spend more then $40, wait till tomorrow and buy it online...." and then she slipped away. I've never been so confused in my entire life but I took her advice and boy was I happy. Turns out everything was 20% off and you got a free goodie bag when you spent 40$ or more. So a huge thank you goes to the amazing sales assistant at Priceline for allowing me to get so much free stuff!
So firstly I'll go over what I actually bought. All I needed was a new dry shampoo which is what sparked this whole little haul which then turned into a rather large one.  I got two of the Batiste dry shampoos, one in a travel size and one in the largest size. I also got a new heat protectant from Toni&Guy and a hair mask from the same brand. I also bought a volumeising spray from the Elvive range which I have used and I don't think it really does anything besides smell nice.
Now onto the freebies! The pack came in a hideous patent leather tote bag which came filled with 140$ worth of products. From left to right pictured above I received;

  • Pantene 3 Minute Miracle
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical
  • Shwarzcopf Volumeizing Mousse
  • Frizz Ease Serum
  • John Frieda Conditioner
  • Colour Extreme Green hair spray
  • Bun Shaper
  • Loreal Elnet Hair Spray
  • Toni&Guy Shampoo for Brunette Hair
  • You also get three free hair colour products that you have to go in store to receive 


If your in Australia and needing some hair care products check out Priceline as this offer is still valid and definitely worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment