Thursday 20 February 2014

Bellabox Australia: February Box

Ive gotten rather skeptical of the bellabox recently, I've just been disappointed with the last few that I've received. So when they get delivered I'm usually hesitant to to open them. This month surprised me and was not valentines day themed, and instead was themed Red Carpet Ready.
I guess they've accumulated a list of products that they feel will get you ready for any big event, which I'm not sure they've done, but anyway onto the products.
There were a lot of more pampering type products, more suited for a spa day and not so much to prepare for an event. A face mask, cleanser,  a body lotion and a facial tonic were the skin care items in the box. You also received a hair care item which is for curly hair I don't have curly hair whatsoever so I've passed that onto a friend who does! The most exciting item in the box was a red lipstick from the brand She which is actually one of the nicest products I think I've received in a bellabox to date.
Overall this box was slightly underwhelming, only because it was meant to be "Red Carpet Ready" I would have expected some more glamorous type products in the box. We'll wait and see what next month brings, hopefully its less skin care and more actual makeup type products.


No comments:

Post a Comment