Tuesday 4 March 2014

February Roundup

I've been sticking to the basics this month when it comes to my products but there have been a few new standouts that I've really been loving.

Joico Smooth Care Leave In Miracle Treatment & Schwarzkopf PushUp Volume Mouse 

These two products have been a saviour for my hair this month. While I try and maintain my hair as best I can by not using heat styling tools on it, it is still damaged a side effect from having bleached hair. The Joico leave in treatment leaves my ends feeling so silky smooth and pretty much erases the feeling of damage. The mouse has been something that I shake into my roots, while it doesn't give me any added volume it does work as a treatment for my hair leaving it soft and shiny.

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette


I've done a full review of this palette already so check that out if you want more details. However I will say that I've been reaching for this and only this palette this month. I'm also in love with the brush that it came with, its perfect for blending and packing on colour.

Miss Dior Cherie

I recieved this perfume as a late birthday present this month and I was so unsure if I was going to like it I'm not a fan of the original Miss Dior. However this one is so much lighter and has a much more fresh and floral scent. Perfect for night time, its a really sophisticated scent.

Benefits Gimme Brow


This product is amazing. So amazing in fact that it left me sort of speechless when I first tried it. I don't know how it does it but the best way I can explain it is that its a sort of a mascara for your brows. It leaves them looking fuller and more defined while still looking incredibly natural. I got the lightest of the shades and it matches me perfectly. If you haven't already, I urge you to go try this product!

Opi Black Onyx

I have been loving black nails this month, I've been wearing a lot of rings and I just feel like the black with any colour jewellery looks so elegant. This one in particular by OPI is my favourite black nail polish, one coat and its opaque plus its super long lasting even without a top coat.

Marc Jacobs Ring & Name Plate Necklace

The Marc Jacobs Little Bolt ring was another late birthday gift which I am obsessed with. It's so simply yet looks so nice on the hand. I haven't taken it off all month!. Another massive obsession of mine is my Elizabeth Name Plate necklace from Oneckalce.com.  While the shipping time wasn't the best and the customer service absolutely sucked, my necklace arrived and is gorgeous.

There are my favourites for the short month of February!


No comments:

Post a Comment