Friday 7 March 2014

Another Huge Collective Haul feat. Sportsgirl, Mimco, MAC, Asos, Windsor Smith, Bonds, & More!

I'm pretty sure that I've said that I wouldn't be shopping for a while....well I lied. I bought a whole bunch of stuff which I am now going to share with you! I'm just going to run through them quickly because there is way too much stuff to talk individually about.

Makeup & Accessories 



The full exposure palette was a major beauty purchase this month, along with the new benefit Porefessional powder which is amazing! I also picked up two new Mac lipsticks, one in creme d'nude and another in Lady Danger. I also picked up a new cleanser from the body shop which removes makeup like a dream. The last of my beauty bits were an essie nail polish and a nude eye liner.
Rings were my main accessories purchase, I got these stacked rings from Sportsgirl which were super cheap because they were on sale. I also picked up this gold ring with a black stone from Mimco which was 20% off. I've become slightly obsessed with rings at the moment so I'm stocking up!

Shoes

Shoes are my weakness, I literally cannot get enough of them. The black chelsea boots are from New Look but I bought them through Asos for only $50! They are exactly what I was looking for, with a chunky rubber heel that is so easy to walk in and great for everyday wear. The leopard print slip on shoes are from Windsor Smith and were sort of a splurge item. I've been eying them off for a while and never had the guts to purchase them. I finally caved and I'm glad that I did. They add the perfect touch to a plain outfit and look great with black jeans and a simple white tee!

Clothes

I went 'basics' crazy and I also bought a lot of loungewear type items. The tracksuit pants are so comfy and are from Bonds, they are the kind of pants that are acceptable to wear out of the house and can kind of be dressed up in a way. The jeans are the Hudson jeans from Topshop. I LOVE THESE JEANS. They look like boyfriend jeans but arnt as loose and baggy like some that I've tried on. They also have the ripped detailing on them, but unlike other they don't have holes which means I wont freeze my knees off in the winter time!
I bought two slouchy basic jumper top two, left and centre which are both from bonds and are super casual and comfy. I also got two knits for winter top right from Asos and  bottom left from Sportsgirl both are of the slouchy oversized kind, perfect for an Autumn day. Lastly I got this striped neoprene type t-shirt from Sportsgirl which is super pretty, something I'm planning on wearing out to a fancy dinner next week!

There is my outrageous haul of stuff that I've bought over the last month, hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment