Wednesday 12 March 2014

Nuxe Rev De Miel - The Best Lip Balm Ever?

I saw this little gem in my local Priceline store and after hearing wonderful things about I decided to make a silly decision and spend $20 on a lipbalm you read that correctly, this little guy was $20... I'm going out on a limb here and saying that it is probably the best lip balm that I've used this far in my 21 years of life. Firstly it is actually a balm consistency, where most other "balms" are pretty much just a shiny thin gel that you apply over your lips. This one is actually an incredibly thick balm, with no shine what so ever. It's not one of those products that you could apply for a natural everyday shine to your lips. This stuff is the heavy duty lipbalm that you use at night when you want something thats going to repair your lips.
It also smells yummy, with a creamy lemony scent it sort of smells like lemon meringue pie to me if someone had added a little too much lemon to the mix. Its one of those products where a little goes a long way, which I love because it means your not wasting product having to slather it on to get any relief from dry lips. I've also been putting it to the time test to see how long it will last when applied. I put a liitle of this on before a 7 hour shift at work and 4 hours in it hadn't budged. By the end it had only just began to wear off, its something that you can apply before bed and when you wake up it will still have its residue on your lips leaving them seriously soft and supple.

If your in the market for a new lip balm that will really do the job I would highly recommend investing in this little guy. He definitely has a special place in my heart and on my bedside table.


No comments:

Post a Comment