Saturday 15 March 2014

Another Beauty Haul



Priceline had 40% off cosmetics for the past two days, and when this happens you have to take advantage purely because it doesn't come around often and 40% off is a pretty big deal. So I seriously took advantage of this promotion and went a little beauty crazy, and heres what I bought!



For the face I decided to try some new things, as well as repurchasing my everyday BB creams. I've been really keen to try mineral powder foundations and have heard great things about the nude by nature range, so I picked up one of their everyday foundation products. I also decided to try the Revlon nearly naked version because I love the liquid foundation so much. I haven't tried either of these yet but I really want to! I also got a bronzer from Bourjois, I don't remember why and I'm kind of disappointed with it because it is seriously sparkly when applied to the skin so I don't know how much wear I'll get out of it.
For the eyes I really wanted to try the Maybelline Dream Lumi touch highlighter concealer, I never have before because its usually around the $19 mark. Seeing it so much cheaper meant that I just had to buy it. I also picked up another one of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos, this one is in Barely Branded a simple shimmery nude shade.
For the nails I got two of these Revlon Colour Stay polishes one in Sunburst and the other in Indigo Night. The red shade is seriously disappointing, it doesn't go on opaque at all and is almost like their Jelly formulas that they came out with a while back. The blue one however is stunning on the nails so you win some you lose some I guess!
And lastly I picked up 3 of the Color Boost Lip Crayons from Bourjois in Red Sunshine, Peach on the Beach and Fuchsia Libre. I plan to do a review of these soon so stay tuned for that!
That is everything I got in the Priceline sale, make sure you keep your eyes peeled for these types of sales because they come around every few months which is great because it allows you to stock up on new products!


No comments:

Post a Comment