Monday 17 March 2014

Wantable March Box Review

Be prepared for a Negative Nancy post, because this one wont be pleasant. You have been warned!
I wanted to try out the Wantable subscription box because I'd seen reviews of it that sounded amazing. I was expecting a lot to say the least especially because I paid $50 for this box. I was expecting a fast delivery service it was $10 for postage and 5 full size high end products. This is not what I received.
It took over 2 weeks for this box to arrive, I will however congratulate them on the tracking element of this postage as I was able to see where it was the entire time, however watching it sit in a sorting facility for 7 days was frustrating to say the least.  Then when it arrived and I saw it was the same size box as my Bella Boxes usually come in I was seriously disappointed. It was so small, how are 4-5 full sized products supposed to fit in a tiny box like that? Any way... onto the products.
I got three full sized and one sachet product, something I was not expecting to receive as it was stated that I would be receiving full size items. I also got a nude nail polish, a very small single eye shadow, a very pink highlighter and a dark brown/red lipstick something that has been passed onto my mum because it is a much to mature shade for me as a 21 year old. 

When you sign up for the site you take an extensive quiz and then based on your picks it send you corresponding items, I don't know where I said that i was interested in priming products or in dark lipsticks, I remember saying I was interested in bright lipsticks but this one is the furthest product from bright that I've ever seen.

If this was a Bella Box and I had only paid my $14.95 for it I would have been happy with this box however I paid $50 full hard earned dollars of my money for this box which I feel is definitely not worth it.

Another thing, they don't tell you how much each item is worth so I have no way of knowing if I got value for money or if I paid more for less.

No more negativity I just never wanted to give you guys my opinion so you can save your money!

I am thinking about trying the accessories box but we'll see if that happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment